Who's There takes your privacy very seriously
- Who's There collects the limited amount of personal data needed to ensure a high quality product and service is offered.
- This data is only ever shared with registered and approved members of groups you have chosen to join.
- Extensive rights and permissions protect your groups data from any unwanted visitors, please check the Member Rights page of your group setting to see what an un-approved member is allowed to see and do with your data.
- Your data is kept on a secured system and backed up for safety.
- Your data will only be used for the purposes intended and fully complies with the UKs Data Protection Act.
- You data is fully accessible by Who's There (i.e. Ben Robinson), but will only be used for support and maintenance reasons.
If you have any questions or concerns, please make contact - click here